Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sticks

Many pple frightening from new "Embers Breaks" sound say Mono BKT playing troll, or putting wind-up.


I say Why are u seing shit like this, are u affraid that in few years or maybe sooner u will must to create Embers Breaks to get know ? As i've seen it this internet not many pple know where is comming from the amen break, they are producers from many years and don't know that dnb is based on this ??? WTF man where is yout general culture.
I know the hisory of amen break not history of rock or other
It's my music and my creativity so it's my style.
''Embers Breaks''

Still call me retarded, say shit like this calling cunt and say Mono smoking cracks.

Sticks and stones breaking bones but naems hurt me.

I produce music and don't really know if my music is drum and bass or breakbeat, many pple saying it's breakbeat or big beat but i have a lissten to some "classic" track for this 2 genres and my sound does not really fit in these styles cause it is to fast..
Its certeinly to slow for dnb but it is to fast for breakbeat and dont have this electo aspect as in breakbeat and as for big beat i think that there is to mutch drum variations so it can stay big beat.

I was thinking about my music one day and gets angry cause i didn't know in what genre put my music so it can get to right pple so i've say "Fuck, it's an other style"

About this i've just confused jazz whit soul but still knew that it was from this years who care, i knew that it was percussion drumer sound that it. Cause he have started whit sound like yours, but i will not speak about him without his permission.

You pple are really not decided in what genre put my music...
(breaks, breakbeat, big beat, dnb, nuskool breaks )
These are the references to my music i think but what is the right one ?

I'm pritty sur that many producers will love this style and start to create in this style

No comments:

Post a Comment