Monday, March 28, 2011

no need shit staff, can bulverse you



I've told u the specification for this new genre/style ''Embers Breaks''
Maybe if it was u that created a slow track that sound very fast could post the innovation, but still sorry but it was me.

What else u need to know man, what kind of ass paper i use ???

I understand that new genre that comes out from nowhere and principally not from a dnb star or shit like this can bulverse u, but have some kind of respect cause i do music for 11 years now, the first musical groupe that i lovded was the prodigy the sounds just punched me in the face when i was like 6...

My work is not even dedicated to them, after few years or producing i've remarked that they was up to create a new genre, at this time i was thinking even that it is a new style but it wasn't. I workted on this and voila ''Embers Breaks''

"One day someone told me - Dude, world is not yet prepared for your music-''

There is few pple that agree whit me no worry

Breaks is a general terme using amen breaks man not only but it like a short cut word from amen break .

No, if u like my sound it's ok and that make me happy but pls stop whit shit like i've started this new style etc.
If u like this style just go and make some tunes in this style that's it, no need shit staff '' I made it first ''

No comments:

Post a Comment