Sunday, March 27, 2011

Haters gon hate


I try to post it in every forum that i find, many comments and discussions about it, hater, interested and all other but that is when a new music genre comme up .

As u can see it comes from breakbeat and its a subgenre of breakbeat, i don't make breakbeat tracks has done few but my real style is ''Embers Breaks''

''Embers Breaks'' is not a subgenre but a fresh new style. I don't care if u accept this style.
It's my music my creativity my trips and my own style .

Some favourite comment:

"Nobody cares"

"when will be Ember Breaks Awards ? i think i know who will win the Outstanding Contribution to Ember Breaks category"


"I'm starting to make Ember Breaks tomorrow, just bought some snare rollings for 500000 Indonesian Rupies.

Now I am looking for a way to lock my sequencer to 145.00000 BPM.. I am afraid the timing of my Windows PC isnt accurate enough."


"You are a shit troll or an idiot."

"groundbreaking" 

"Dude, i'm on my knees asking you now. Please give it up. If you admit right now to everyone involved in this thread that you have made a slight error of judgement by boasting that you have "invented a new genre". I will personally send you £5.00." 

"I remember when Embers Breaks used to be underground and niche. Now everyone is just selling out and the genre is going mainstream.

I liked Embers Breaks before it was cool. Back in the day man."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment